Pilates with chair with Silvia
This Pilates with chair sequence.
you work on stability and flexibility by using a chair. The chair can help you in this sequence for a foundation to give you length. On the other side it can challenge you a little bit more.
Silvia is very precise in the explanation of the Pilates exercises and how exactly you should perform it with the right stability. In a calm manner she guides you trough the series of exercises.
Teacher: Silvia Ferrer
Type of lesson: Pilates, klassieke, Barre,
what you need for this class: chair
What are we going to do in this Pilates with chair lesson:
• warming up
• giving flexibility to the body: side, back, groins, chest, shoulders
• core stability and strengthening different layers of the abdomen
• pelvis stability and leg flexibility
• strengthen the gluteus, relic area and hips
• strengthen the arms
• using the chair as a barre for strengthening and lengthening
• bolling down
Leave a review here below, we really appreciate your reaction 🙂